Some files on server cannot be checked out and updated from client

38 مرّة مشاهدة
التخطي إلى أول رسالة غير مقروءة

Xiang Wang

غير مقروءة،
01‏/12‏/2022، 6:49:20 ص1‏/12‏/2022
إلى TortoiseSVN
Hi

we found some files on server cannot be checkout, first one is a pdf, if we delete it on server, continue to checkout, later find another excel file has same problem. The check out or update process will halt on that file for ever.

could someone help us?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards
Shawn

Pavel Lyalyakin

غير مقروءة،
01‏/12‏/2022، 7:00:48 ص1‏/12‏/2022
إلى TortoiseSVN
You need to specify the errors you see on the client and in the server's log (if any).

Please also specify the version of the TortoiseSVN client and your Subversion server. And if the server is behind a reverse proxy, load balancer, or something like that.

With best regards,
Pavel Lyalyakin
VisualSVN Team

Bruce C

غير مقروءة،
01‏/12‏/2022، 7:14:28 ص1‏/12‏/2022
إلى TortoiseSVN
Hi,

I agree that it would be easier to help if there were a description of the specific steps, with the expected behaviour and observed behaviour.

However, one issue that I have experienced with Excel spreadsheets is that TortoiseSVN activity can be interrupted if the file is already open in the client. I expect that Excel opens the file with access options that preclude the file being properly accessed from other applications, including TortoiseSVN. Perhaps, the PDF viewing/editing application does something similar. It might not be your issue, but may be worth considering.

Hope this helps.

Xiang Wang

غير مقروءة،
04‏/12‏/2022، 11:13:04 ص4‏/12‏/2022
إلى TortoiseSVN
Thank you Pavel and Bruce,

here is the log:

Malformed representation header  [500, #160004]

[client 172.19.26.206]

Corrupt representation '23 0 163003 165792 00000000000000000000000000000000 e468b297feaff0ba62a03b5f0453e0d5654c40b4 -'  [500, #160004]

[client 172.19.26.206]

 mod_dav_svn close_stream: error closing write stream  [500, #160004]

[client 172.19.26.206]

Best regards

Shawn

Daniel Sahlberg

غير مقروءة،
05‏/12‏/2022، 2:57:44 ص5‏/12‏/2022
إلى TortoiseSVN
söndag 4 december 2022 kl. 17:13:04 UTC+1 skrev w.fl...@163.com:
Thank you Pavel and Bruce,

here is the log:

Malformed representation header  [500, #160004]

[client 172.19.26.206]

Corrupt representation '23 0 163003 165792 00000000000000000000000000000000 e468b297feaff0ba62a03b5f0453e0d5654c40b4 -'  [500, #160004]

This looks like corruption in the repository on the Subversion server. Can you restore a backup and try again?

I believe questions about this is better answered on us...@subversion.apache.org since there is more expertise in the lowlevel functionality.

Kind regards,
Daniel

Pavel Lyalyakin

غير مقروءة،
05‏/12‏/2022، 9:19:14 ص5‏/12‏/2022
إلى TortoiseSVN
As Daniel has noted, the users@ Apache Subversion is an appropriate place for your request. The problem in this email thread is not about TortoiseSVN, but Apache Subversion in general. Your repository is corrupt, and TortoiseSVN has nothing to do with that.

I want to give you several pointers, though.

1. The repository is corrupt. To confirm this, you can run the svnadmin verify command on the server. If you are using VisualSVN Server, then you can use the Test-SvnRepository PowerShell cmdlet and the background verification jobs.

2. The best approach to solve the problem is to restore a backup of this repository. You have backups, right?

3. Check the health of your storage. And make sure that in future you regularly create backups of your repositories and regularly verify your repositories.

الرد على الكل
رد على الكاتب
إعادة توجيه
0 رسالة جديدة