Cannot commit after selecting log message from history

Heiko Tappe

Apr 15, 2009, 9:25:26 AM4/15/09
to us...@tortoisesvn.tigris.org
But no problem when I copy & paste exactly the same message text.
I get a hint saying (in german): Nur Zahlen (ggf. durch Kommata separiert) sind zugelassen.
Might be in english something like: Only numbers (comma separated) allowed.

TortoiseSVN 1.6.99, Build 15992 - 32 Bit -dev, 2009/03/29 23:25:15

--Heiko

Stefan Küng

Apr 15, 2009, 12:15:56 PM4/15/09
Heiko Tappe wrote:
> But no problem when I copy & paste exactly the same message text.
> I get a hint saying (in german): Nur Zahlen (ggf. durch Kommata separiert) sind zugelassen.
> Might be in english something like: Only numbers (comma separated) allowed.

* what are your bugtraq: properties set to?
* what is the log message you select/paste?

Stefan

--
___
oo // \\ "De Chelonian Mobile"

http://tortoisesvn.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4061&dsMessageId=1729264

signature.asc

web...@tigris.org

Apr 15, 2009, 6:03:34 PM4/15/09
to us...@tortoisesvn.tigris.org
I have the same problem. When I select a recent message the message "Only numbers (optionally seperated by commas) are allowed!". My logregex will contain letters too, so I even tried adding bugtraq:number=false, but still has the error.

My properties are:

bugtraq:logregex
\[[A-Z]{1,2}-[0-9]+\]
[A-Z]{1,2}-[0-9]+

bugtraq:url
http://dev.acclipse.com/VersionOne/assetdetail.v1?Number=%BUGID%

bugtraq:warnifnoissue
true

My "Recent messages" will contain text such as "[B-9999] Did some work".

I assume it is related to new feature #2 in changelog for 1.6.1.

cheers

Tim Bailey

http://tortoisesvn.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4061&dsMessageId=1733709

Stefan Küng

Apr 16, 2009, 12:27:15 PM4/16/09
web...@tigris.org wrote:
> I have the same problem. When I select a recent message the message "Only numbers (optionally seperated by commas) are allowed!". My logregex will contain letters too, so I even tried adding bugtraq:number=false, but still has the error.
>
> My properties are:
>
> bugtraq:logregex
> \[[A-Z]{1,2}-[0-9]+\]
> [A-Z]{1,2}-[0-9]+
>
> bugtraq:url
> http://dev.acclipse.com/VersionOne/assetdetail.v1?Number=%BUGID%
>
> bugtraq:warnifnoissue
> true
>
> My "Recent messages" will contain text such as "[B-9999] Did some work".

Fixed in r16176.

Stefan

--
___
oo // \\ "De Chelonian Mobile"
(_,\/ \_/ \ TortoiseSVN
\ \_/_\_/> The coolest Interface to (Sub)Version Control
/_/ \_\ http://tortoisesvn.net

http://tortoisesvn.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4061&dsMessageId=1750199

signature.asc