Re: disable the license from ex colleague computer

已查看 16 次
跳至第一个未读帖子
已删除帖子

Daniel Sahlberg

未读,
2021年12月13日 06:10:322021/12/13
收件人 TortoiseSVN
måndag 13 december 2021 kl. 12:05:47 UTC+1 skrev jeroen....@gmail.com:
Hello all,

I have received a received a license from my new colleagues but  when I want to activate the license I get the message the the license is already used by to many Pc's.
According my colleagues the license is connected to the computer of an old employee
who isn't in our company anymore and we cannot unregister the license from his computer anymore.
Would it be possible to reset the license ( 589MT-R4H50-I6FQ7)

As far as I know there are no licenses in TortoiseSVN. Please check that you are looking at the correct application.

Kind regards,
Daniel Sahlberg
回复全部
回复作者