Export Control Classification Number for TortoiseSVN

marc.d...@exxonmobil.com

May 13, 2008, 8:34:41 AM5/13/08
to us...@tortoisesvn.tigris.org

2ND REQUEST

I was wondering whether anyone knew the Export Control Classification Number (ECCN) for TortoiseSVN.  I need to document this for our files, as we have a few users here in Houston who will be downloading this.

Any help you can provide would be very helpful.

Thanks.

Marc D. Dolgow
Contract Analyst

ExxonMobil Global Services Company

Planning and Support Services – Asset Management – Contract Administration
CORP-RR-122
Phone: (281) 654-2449 Fax: (281) 654-5562  eFax: (262) 314-2933
email:
marc.d...@exxonmobil.com
This document may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are on notice that any unauthorized disclosure, copying, distribution, or taking of any action in reliance on the contents of the electronically transmitted material is prohibited.

Andy Levy

May 13, 2008, 9:04:10 AM5/13/08
On Tue, May 13, 2008 at 8:34 AM, <marc.d...@exxonmobil.com> wrote:

> 2ND REQUEST

Demanding a response by yelling in ALL CAPS "hey, this is the second
time I've asked for this" isn't going to win friends.

> I was wondering whether anyone knew the Export Control Classification Number
> (ECCN) for TortoiseSVN. I need to document this for our files, as we have a
> few users here in Houston who will be downloading this.
>
> Any help you can provide would be very helpful.

Did you not read my reply the first time you asked?
http://svn.haxx.se/tsvnusers/archive-2008-05/0103.shtml

Brad Stiles

May 13, 2008, 9:05:26 AM5/13/08
to us...@tortoisesvn.tigris.org, marc.d...@exxonmobil.com
> 2ND REQUEST

Your first request was answered on the list. You should check the list archives for responses.

Disclaimer:
By sending an email to ANY of my addresses, or to any mailing list to which I am subscribed, you are agreeing that:

1. I am by definition, "the intended recipient".
2. All information in the email is mine to do with as I see fit and make such financial profit, political mileage, or good joke as it lends itself to. In particular, I may quote it as I deem appropriate.
3. I may take the contents as representing the views of your company if I choose.
4. Any disclosure of privileged or confidential information is your responsibility, not mine, and you accept sole liability for such under applicable law.
5. This overrides any disclaimer or statement of confidentiality that may be included on your message.

Brad Stiles

May 13, 2008, 10:27:03 AM5/13/08
to us...@tortoisesvn.tigris.org, marc.d...@exxonmobil.com
> I am unable to find the answer on yourwebsite - can you send me a link or send
> me the answer through email?

If you are not subscribed to the list, you should indicate so in your messages, so that people know to copy you on replies. If you *are* subscribed to the list, you should make sure there is no filter in place that would prevent delivery of list messages.

This was posted to the list shortly after your posting today:

http://svn.haxx.se/tsvnusers/archive-2008-05/0103.shtml

Brad

Disclaimer:
By sending an email to ANY of my addresses, or to any mailing list to whichI am subscribed, you are agreeing that:

1. I am by definition, "the intended recipient".

2. All information in the email is mine to do with as I see fit and makesuch financial profit, political mileage, or good joke as it lends itselfto. In particular, I may quote it as I deem appropriate.
3. I may take the contents as representing the views of your company ifI choose.
4. Any disclosure of privileged or confidential information is your responsibility,not mine, and you accept sole liability for such under applicable law.
5. This overrides any disclaimer or statement of confidentiality that maybe included on your message.

Dave Robinson

May 13, 2008, 8:55:58 AM5/13/08
to us...@tortoisesvn.tigris.org
You were told last time that there isn't one.

Background info: They are actually known internationally as 'Harmonised
System Codes' or 'Harmonised Tariff Codes' and identify the item being
shipped to a certain degree of detail so that each country can be sure
goods are correctly classified for duty. As TortoiseSVN is not shipped
but downloaded, and has zero cost, by definition it can't attract duty
as even 100% of $0 is $0.

See if you can find a suitabel category at
http://www.asycuda.org/onlinehs.asp if you insist on an answer.

Personally I'd put it down as a work of art <g>

Dave

Dave Robinson, MBCS, CITP, IASA
Information Technology Manager

>>> marc.d...@exxonmobil.com 5/13/2008 7:34:41 AM >>>
[...]

marc.d...@exxonmobil.com

May 13, 2008, 9:47:01 AM5/13/08
to Brad Stiles, us...@tortoisesvn.tigris.org

I am unable to find the answer on your website - can you send me a link or send me the answer through email?

Thanks.

Marc D. Dolgow
Contract Analyst

ExxonMobil Global Services Company

Planning and Support Services – Asset Management – Contract Administration

CORP-RR-122
Phone: (281) 654-2449 Fax: (281) 654-5562  eFax: (262) 314-2933
email:

marc.d...@exxonmobil.com

This document may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are on notice that any unauthorized disclosure, copying, distribution, or taking of any action in reliance on the contents of the electronically transmitted material is prohibited.

"Brad Stiles" <brads...@bellsouth.net>

05/13/08 08:05 AM

us...@tortoisesvn.tigris.org, us...@tortoisesvn.tigris.org
cc
marc.d...@exxonmobil.com
Subject
Re: Export Control Classification Number for TortoiseSVN