No path or pathfile specified on the command line! Please help me!

ws_...@163.com

May 24, 2024, 10:45:09 AMMay 24
to TortoiseSVN

20240524-224122.jpg20240524-224228.jpg
Click Update or Commit show the error .
How can I do?
tks

Yuan Ice

May 30, 2024, 9:04:12 AMMay 30
to TortoiseSVN
the same problem, could you get the solution?

Daniel Sahlberg

May 31, 2024, 5:24:00 AMMay 31
to TortoiseSVN
Which version of TortoiseSVN are you using?

If you start Task manager (while the error message about Invalid parameters are still on the screen) and look on the Details tab (in Windows 11 this seems to be renamed Information) you should find a tortoiseproc.exe process. Right click any of the headings and add the column Command line. Can you check the command line arguments - preferably post a screenshot. There may be more than one process, for example below I'm at the same time in the Commit window and I have the Project Monitor loaded.
taskmgr.png

Kind regards,
Daniel

iceyuan1991

Jun 4, 2024, 12:50:42 AMJun 4
to TortoiseSVN, TortoiseSVN
---- Replied Message ----
From Daniel Sahlberg via TortoiseSVN<torto...@googlegroups.com>
Date 05/31/2024 17:24
To TortoiseSVN<torto...@googlegroups.com>
Subject Re: No path or pathfile specified on the command line! Please help me!

ws_...@163.com

Jun 4, 2024, 11:10:43 PMJun 4
to TortoiseSVN
After trying these ways, I still couldn't solve the problem. In the end, I had no choice but to reinstall the system. Thank you for your help!