1.14.1 certificate expired

已查看 39 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Alexander Zimmermann

未读,
2021年11月26日 11:37:062021/11/26
收件人 TortoiseSVN
Hello all,

I'm in the process of an internal company application certification, one part of it is the TortoiseSVN client.
The test team got the latest official stable 1.14.1.29085-x64, they found 2 low and 1 medium "vulnerability".
I would like to kindly ask if you can have a look at them one by one (will do 3 separate posts, as suggested in the report FAQ), and if there is a possibility to adjust for this.

---
Severity: Low
Vulnerability: Certificate expired
Screenshot attached with an example
---

The test team mentioned to me that low vulnerabilities can be justified if it cannot be managed to change or has been applied for specific reasons.
Any help is much appreciated.

Thank you
Alexander
TortoiseSVN-certificateexpired.png

Stefan

未读,
2021年11月26日 12:39:402021/11/26
收件人 TortoiseSVN
On Friday, November 26, 2021 at 5:37:06 PM UTC+1 Alexander Zimmermann wrote:

---
Severity: Low
Vulnerability: Certificate expired
Screenshot attached with an example

please read about digital signing and timestamping.
If a binary is signed with time stamping, the expiration date does not matter at all.

Alexander Zimmermann

未读,
2021年11月29日 10:31:232021/11/29
收件人 TortoiseSVN