Tortoise SVN opens lot of parallel Threads/Connections to SVN Server and initially always sends anonymous requests- can this be avoided?

99 skatījumi
Pāriet uz pirmo nelasīto ziņojumu

Danny S

nelasīta,
2022. gada 29. jūn. 12:12:0229.06.22
uz TortoiseSVN
Hi,

we are using Tortoise SVN running against an internal SVN server. (Subversion Edge)
We are running into problems with our firewall, since even only by clicking through the Tortoise repo browser tons of connections are opened in parallel.
Each one seems to be first answered with a 401 by Default from SVN, before the Auth Header will be added on the next request. All together Firewall detects this as a brute force attack and connections will be dropped/closed.
Can this behavior be changed, either by always communicating with AUTH, or/and by limiting the parallel connections?
I already tried the "http-max-connections" in subversion server file, but it doesnt seem to apply/work.

Thanks for any help.
--Danny

Stefan

nelasīta,
2022. gada 29. jūn. 12:13:3929.06.22
uz TortoiseSVN
try the settings dialog->Dialogs 3->Pre-fetch folders for faster browsing
uncheck that setting.

Danny S

nelasīta,
2022. gada 8. jūl. 05:35:3208.07.22