最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Wojtek F.

未読、
2022/11/29 13:21:502022/11/29
To: TortoiseSVN
Hi,
On one of my virtual machines client side hooks (*.bat files) are not executed at all.
I test currently with a batch file containing 'pause' command. Checkbox for hiding is not checked.I don't get any error messages, the terminal window does not open. I checked read/write permissions but I don't see any problems there. Tested with versions 1.14.1 and 1.14.5.
Could somebody give a hint, how can I debug/solve this issue?
Best regards
Wojtek

Stefan

未読、
2022/11/29 13:22:542022/11/29
To: TortoiseSVN
a bat file does not execute by itself.
You have to execute cmd.exe in your hook setup and pass the bat file to the cmd.exe to execute.

Wojtek F.

未読、
2022/11/30 3:41:562022/11/30
To: TortoiseSVN
unfortunatelly no bat and exe files are executed. On another machine everything works flawlessly, bat and exe files. Any clues?

Wojtek F.

未読、
2022/11/30 4:49:202022/11/30
To: TortoiseSVN
I found the solution. It was a problem with the path to the working copy. On the machine where everything worked, the path to the working copy was on network share which mounted on X: drive. On the problematic machine there was the same path entered in the settings, but the network share was mounted on Y: drive.

Bruce C

未読、
2022/11/30 13:52:542022/11/30
To: TortoiseSVN
Not directly related to your issue but are you aware of the TortoiseSVN FAQ warning about storing working copies on network shares?

Hope this helps.

W. Frackowiak

未読、
2022/12/01 3:12:082022/12/01
To: TortoiseSVN on behalf of Bruce C
Yes, I'm aware of that but thank you for your hint. Actually my
"network shares" are "virtual shares" between virtual machines and the
host machine. I hope this case is not affected by the issue mentioned
in the FAQ. I had no problems so far.

Am Mi., 30. Nov. 2022 um 19:52 Uhr schrieb Bruce C via TortoiseSVN
<torto...@googlegroups.com>:
> --
全員に返信
投稿者に返信