Setting up Tortoise for UE5

Jay

Jul 11, 2024, 10:06:06 AM (11 days ago) Jul 11
to TortoiseSVN
I was wondering if anyone knew how to set up tortoise for a UE5 project with a repo using a server service so others could join. There aren't many tutorials for tortoise use on UE5 either subversion or GitHub. I did find one video but either I missed something  or did something wrong cause I kept getting an error.

Daniel Sahlberg

Jul 11, 2024, 1:12:01 PM (11 days ago) Jul 11
to TortoiseSVN
torsdag 11 juli 2024 kl. 16:06:06 UTC+2 skrev Jay:
I was wondering if anyone knew how to set up tortoise for a UE5 project with a repo using a server service so others could join. There aren't many tutorials for tortoise use on UE5 either subversion or GitHub. I did find one video but either I missed something  or did something wrong cause I kept getting an error.

It will be easier to help if you describe exactly what you have done and what error you were getting.

What software you use to create the files you put into the repository doesn’t make any difference to how you set it up.

Kind regards
Daniel