Can you disable KeepAlives and/or HTTP Pipelining in the tortiose client?

Kyle Echols

Mar 5, 2020, 4:02:14 PM3/5/20
to TortoiseSVN
We run through a reverse proxy for SVN access and that proxy has KeepAlives disabled, as a result, I've been asked if it's possible to disable KeepAlives and/or HTTP Pipelining in the tortiose client?
I didn't see it in the settings and didn't find anything in the online documentation either.

Thanks!

Stefan

Mar 7, 2020, 2:21:21 AM3/7/20
to TortoiseSVN
I don't think it's possible. You'd have to ask on the subversion mailing list about this, since that is done in the svn library, not TSVN itself.
Also, see here:

Message has been deleted

Chris Walter

Dec 17, 2021, 12:01:27 PM12/17/21
to TortoiseSVN

This is something should/must be implementet in TortoiseSVN  client as well.

Even if you disable KeepAlives on server you cannot prevent client from sending multiple HTTP requests to server. We see connection breaks on proxy even before reaching target server, so connection to server will fail.