Tortoise SVN v1.6.16 - WIN10 & AppV

Mark Watts

Dec 15, 2020, 6:58:14 AM12/15/20
to TortoiseSVN-dev

Hi Team

I am a member of a team working on migration of Applications onto Windows 10.  We are seeking a answers to the below:

  1. Is Tortoise SVN v1.6.16 vendor supported when virtualised in Microsoft AppV 5.1 on Windows 10 1909

  1. If it is no longer supported for the above version then please can you advise which version is and if there is an upgrade path?

Thanks in advance for you support

Kind Regards

Stefan

Dec 15, 2020, 1:20:11 PM12/15/20
to TortoiseSVN-dev
On Tuesday, December 15, 2020 at 12:58:14 PM UTC+1 mwatts.pro...@gmail.com wrote:

Hi Team

I am a member of a team working on migration of Applications onto Windows 10.  We are seeking a answers to the below:

  1. Is Tortoise SVN v1.6.16 vendor supported when virtualised in Microsoft AppV 5.1 on Windows 10 1909

there is no "vendor" version of TSVN.
And no, version 1.6.16 is nine years old and no longer supported. Please use the latest 1.14.0 version, which is supported and will work when virtualized.