Fix merge on Word 2003

1 view

Dan Sheridan

Mar 19, 2008, 6:08:49 AM3/19/08
to d...@tortoisesvn.tigris.org
Hi,

[Sending via GMane was rejected, so retrying direct]

In the spirit of r7970, the attached diff (against HEAD) passes more
parameters to Word's Compare function. It seems to fix it for me. In the
same diff I've corrected "Wscript" to "WScript" in a number of places.

Dan.

merge-doc.js.diff

Stefan Küng

Mar 19, 2008, 2:46:49 PM3/19/08
to d...@tortoisesvn.tigris.org

Thanks for the patch.
Committed in r12377.

Sorry for the rejection: our mailing lists don't work correctly right
now. It's not possible to moderate mails through anymore. But the tigris
guys are already working on it (no estimate when this will be fixed though).

Oh, and next time, please use Subversion to create the patch - TMerge
has some problems with your patchfile.

Stefan

--
___