Patch for additional copy to clipboard commands

Matthias

Jan 10, 2021, 11:39:37 AM1/10/21
to TortoiseSVN-dev
hi there,

I've developed some more copy to "copy to clipboard" commands:

- "URLs to view revision in webviewer" / "URLs to view revision for path in webviewer"
if the properties "webviewer:revision" or "webviewer:pathrevision" are set the resulting URLS are offered in copy to clipboard menu

- "URLs to TortoiseSvn compare"
The URL for tsvncmd:command:compare.. is offered in copy to clipboard menu

I attach the patch. I had some difficulties to include resource.rc in the patch file because of its encoding. So I exported it and attached it.

The only change in the resource.rc are the three resource strings:
    IDS_LOG_POPUP_CLIPBOARD_URLVIEWERREV "URLs to view revision in webviewer"
    IDS_LOG_POPUP_CLIPBOARD_URLVIEWERPATHREV "URLs to view revision for path in webviewer"
    IDS_LOG_POPUP_CLIPBOARD_TSVNSHOWCOMPARE "URLs to TortoiseSvn compare"

I've testet it. I did not finde any issue.
patch_tortoisesvn_copyToClipboard.zip

Stefan

Jan 10, 2021, 12:24:12 PM1/10/21
to TortoiseSVN-dev
Thanks!
committed in r29052

Matthias

Jan 10, 2021, 12:45:18 PM1/10/21
to TortoiseSVN-dev
I did not know how to update the ToroiseGUI.pot. Because of earlier commits I guess should be done.
I don't know the toolchain and even don't know for what it is good for. Using make_pot leeds to a lot of unrelated changes.
So maybe you can do it for me if needed.
Stefan schrieb am Sonntag, 10. Januar 2021 um 18:24:12 UTC+1:
Thanks!
committed in r29052

Matthias

Jan 10, 2021, 1:17:13 PM1/10/21
to TortoiseSVN-dev
Sorry, the file resource.h was also missing. The patch file contains the lines:

Cannot display: file marked as a binary type.
svn:mime-type = application/octet-stream

you committed a resource.h in r29052 but the changed line is something else

resource_h.zip

Matthias

Jan 10, 2021, 1:23:25 PM1/10/21
to TortoiseSVN-dev
I deceived myself:

Matthias schrieb am Sonntag, 10. Januar 2021 um 19:17:13 UTC+1:
you committed a resource.h in r29052 but the changed line is something else

you did not commit a resource.h.