"Apply move to destination" throws an error unable to connect to SVN

已查看 12 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Kirk Kanak

未读,
2021年5月24日 22:45:382021/5/24
收件人 TortoiseSVN-dev
I had this working before and I am not sure what has changed since, but when I am doing a Merge and some of my folders name changed I used to just "Apply to move destination" and it would take care of it for me. Now when I do that I am getting an error "Unable to connect to a repository at URL, unexpected HTTP status 400 'Bad Request'
The url looks correct and I can browse to it just fine.
Does anyone have thoughts on this or a manual workaround to get my merge changes applied to the new location?
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子