"Apply move to destination" throws an error unable to connect to SVN

Kirk Kanak

May 24, 2021, 10:45:38 PMMay 24
to TortoiseSVN-dev
I had this working before and I am not sure what has changed since, but when I am doing a Merge and some of my folders name changed I used to just "Apply to move destination" and it would take care of it for me. Now when I do that I am getting an error "Unable to connect to a repository at URL, unexpected HTTP status 400 'Bad Request'
The url looks correct and I can browse to it just fine.
Does anyone have thoughts on this or a manual workaround to get my merge changes applied to the new location?