Duplicate files copy paste issue after Windows OS upgrade to 11 pro

Aniket Pradhan

Jun 13, 2024, 8:19:21 AMJun 13
to TortoiseSVN-dev
Hi Team

Greetings

Recently our organisation has upgraded windows OS to 11 pro. After which we have observed that whenever we drag files from Tortoise SVN repo browser to local directories duplicate files are pasted.. Same goes for folders , recursive folders get pasted in target folder.

Request your expertise and valuable inputs in fixing this issue.

Regards
Aniket Pradhan

Daniel Sahlberg

Jun 13, 2024, 1:23:37 PMJun 13
to TortoiseSVN-dev
I've tried it on two different computers and I'm unable to reproduce. Maybe you can give some more details exactly how to reproduce?

Kind regars,
Daniel

Aniket Pradhan

Jun 14, 2024, 1:16:15 AMJun 14
to TortoiseSVN-dev
Sure , Thanks for your revert

First checkout any file that is present on SVN to your local system.
Then try to replace the same file by dragging the file from SVN to the local system.
When we do this , duplicate sets of files are getting pasted.
Please let me know if u want a video of the same , can arrange that as well.

Regards
Aniket Pradhan

Stefan

Jun 14, 2024, 2:32:49 AMJun 14
to TortoiseSVN-dev
On Friday, June 14, 2024 at 7:16:15 AM UTC+2 anikg...@gmail.com wrote:
Sure , Thanks for your revert

First checkout any file that is present on SVN to your local system.
Then try to replace the same file by dragging the file from SVN to the local system.
When we do this , duplicate sets of files are getting pasted.
Please let me know if u want a video of the same , can arrange that as well.

when I do this, a dialog pops up telling me that the file already exists and whether I want to replace it or create a copy.
If I chose 'replace', only one file remains. However if I chose 'create copy' then of course a duplicate file is created.

Aniket Pradhan

Jun 25, 2024, 3:02:15 AM (8 days ago) Jun 25
to TortoiseSVN-dev
In my case even if I select replace it copies duplicate set of files