Regression in "Log Message" dialog 1.14.0 vs 1.14.99/29087?

lorenz

Feb 15, 2021, 5:05:04 AM2/15/21
to tortois...@googlegroups.com
I think I see a regression in the log message dialog with
1.14.99/29087.

We often add addition files (mostly generated from the tagged files)
to tags.

I just noticed that the log dialog of the mentioned beta does not show
the additional/last commit to such a tag when started from a WC of the
tag or from the tag folder in the repo browser.

Showing the log from the parent folder (at least in repo browser) does
show that commit, as does the command line client.

Is this description sufficient?
I might be able to post some screenshots.

I'm going to investigate some more, especially if this only the one
tag, or if this is the same for all such tags.
--

Lorenz

lorenz

Feb 15, 2021, 5:23:05 AM2/15/21
to tortois...@googlegroups.com
hold your horses ...

I can no longer reproduce the effect.

At first it was (multiple times), but after rummaging around in other
parts of the repo, it no longers is.

Looks like some log cache effect.

Sorry for the noice
--