slovak translation

jozefM

Dec 8, 2020, 7:08:42 AM12/8/20
to TortoiseSVN-dev
Hi,
I have completed the Slovak GUI translation on the Transifex website. I also downloaded the developer night build and installed it. Despite many checks, I can't display the Slovak translation. Can anyone advise me with this problem.
jozefM

Stefan

Dec 8, 2020, 10:56:08 AM12/8/20
to TortoiseSVN-dev
you also have to download the language pack msi file and install that, then change the language in the settings dialog.

jozefM

Dec 10, 2020, 2:58:50 AM12/10/20
to TortoiseSVN-dev
Hi,
This is clear to me, but there is probably a mistake in my translation, perhaps a misspelled operator.
Unfortunately, I can't find the mistake.
Is there a control mechanism that would detect this error?
jozefM

Dátum: utorok 8. decembra 2020, čas: 16:56:08 UTC+1, odosielateľ: Stefan

Stefan

Dec 10, 2020, 1:18:20 PM12/10/20
to TortoiseSVN-dev
does it show up in the settings dialog?

jozefM

Dec 11, 2020, 8:44:04 AM12/11/20
to TortoiseSVN-dev
Slovak selection options yes, but the text of the items is not translated

Dátum: štvrtok 10. decembra 2020, čas: 19:18:20 UTC+1, odosielateľ: Stefan

Stefan

Dec 12, 2020, 7:54:46 AM12/12/20
to TortoiseSVN-dev
works fine for me: