TortoiseGitPlink Fatal Error

rohit khali

Jul 25, 2022, 2:08:05 AM7/25/22
to tortoisegit-users
Hi,

I am getting multiple pops up with message "Network error: Connection refused".
However I am not facing any obvious issue with git pull, push, which means sshkey is properly added to bitbucket. I tried reinstalling both git (Git-2.26.0-64-bit) and Tortoise (TortoiseGit-2.10.0.2-64bit) but it doesn't help. Even updating to TortoiseGit-2.13.0.1-64bit doesn't help.
Have configured GIT_SSH=C:\Program Files\TortoiseGit\bin\TortoiseGitPlink.exe as system variable as well.
These error messages keep on popping.
Please let me know if there is anything I am missing.

Thanks,
Rohit Khali

rohit khali

Jul 25, 2022, 11:27:33 AM7/25/22
to tortoisegit-users
TortoiseGitPlink.JPG
Attached is the snip of these error messages. These pop ups are really annoying and I have to uninstall tortoise to get rid of these.
Please let me know if I can try out of anything.

Thanks,
Rohit Khali