Looking for GitHub Consultant/Trainer/Mentor

Dan Galender

Jun 29, 2022, 11:27:23 AM6/29/22
to tortoisegit-dev
Hello.  I am looking for a GitHub Consultant/Trainer/Mentor for a short 1-2 day engagement to assist with Git from both a Tortoise and a Command Line perspective.  I am relatively new to Git and am having difficulty automating build scripts for a small group of developers.

To discuss this opportunity further, please contact me promptly.  I am looking for someone who has good (English) communication skills and expertise.  Since I envision this training/mentoring taking place via Zoom or some other screen-sharing online platform, the person should be in a time zone compatible with Pacific time (PDT).

Thank you.

-Dan Galender