TortoiseGit 1.8.3.0 released

Sven Strickroth

May 7, 2013, 4:48:36 PM5/7/13
to tortoisegi...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

we're proud to announce the release of TortoiseGit 1.8.3.0.

We thank all bug reporters, testers and translators for their help!

Due to a problem with the digital signatures (automatic update failed) on some language packs we had to update the msi-files yesterday (you might need to clear the Internet Explorer cache if you encountered this issue).

You can download it here:
http://code.google.com/p/tortoisegit/wiki/Download

Changes since 1.8.2.0 (release notes):
== Features ==
* Press F5 can refresh Submodule Diff Dialog
* Fixed issue #1359: Drag support for files listed as being changed in the commit/log/modifications window
* log list: indicate annotated tag in tag shape
* TortoiseGitBlame: Allow to highlight lines by age of last modification
* Fixed issue #1376: Daemon starting from Tortoise UI
* Fixed issue #1737: Make a button to rename remote
* Repository Browser: Allow to copy tree / blob hashes to clipboard
* Added sound support for indicating warnings and errors
* Fixed issue #1755: Add "Remove All" and "Ignore All" options in Remove from Index Prompt
* Fixed issue #1747: Add interface to log window to view range log

== Bug Fixes ==
* Fixed issue #1729: crash when commit
* Fixed issue #1728: TortoiseGitMerge show fake difference in the same lines if line end falls to 0x40000 byte
* Fixed issue #1741: Push / Pull Dialog URL combo box should not be filled unless enabled
* Fixed issue #1735: diff-xls.vbs not found
* Fixed issue #1750: Repository Browser fails for empty repository
* Fixed issue #1743: Remove "The target folder is not empty!" warning
* Fixed issue #1757: Compare single new file against working tree
* Fixed issue #1760: Unified diff of two revisions is inversed
* Fixed various possible crashes

--
Best regards,
Sven Strickroth