-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
we're pround to announce TortoiseGit 18.104.22.168.
We thank all bug reporters, testers and translators for their help!
You can download it here: http://redir.tortoisegit.org/download
If possible please use the automatic update for updating (that's load balanced)!
Changes since 22.214.171.124 (release notes):
== Features ==
* Updated shipped libgit2 to version 0.21
* Fixed issue #1605: Add TortoiseGit start and pre commit hooks
* Fixed issue #2170: Please add interface to "git svn log -v"
* Fixed issue #1787: auto-complete label when writing commit message
* Fixed issue #2241: Cleanup: result window of dry run should offer to "really remove"
* Fixed issue #1596: Added basic support for clean/smudge filters
* Fixed issue #2167: Support git push --force-with-lease option
* TortoiseGitMerge: Support EditorConfig indent_style(space/tab) and indent_size
* TortoiseGitMerge: Can specify number of context lines or follow diff.context in a patch file
* Can sort tags in reversed order
* Can shallow pull/fetch a shallow clone repository
* Revision Graph: Add filter to walk from Only Local Branches
== Bug Fixes ==
* Fixed issue #2216: Add fails with message: libgit2: "failed to parse 'warn' as boolean"
* Fixed issue #2218: Tortoise Git Extra Backslash with SUBST Drive Paths
* Fixed issue #1951: Slow switch/checkout dialog
* Fixed issue #2064: Broken characters when dragging the horizontal bar in TortoiseGitMerge
* Fixed issue #2143: PowerShell not working in git hooks
* Fixed issue #2222: 'Prune' in the pull dialog does not work
* Fixed issue #2223: Move & revert operations not as expected if working tree root is directly on a drive
* Fixed issue #2225: include.path does not understand tilde (~)
* Fixed issue #2228: TortoiseGitUDiff incorrect font by non-ascii char name
* Fixed issue #2230: First click on order dialog is ignored
* Fixed issue #2003: TortoiseMerge uses wrong EOL with patches
* Fixed issue #2234: Config file mess up if not end with LF
* Fixed issue #2238: TortoiseGitMerge Default button in "Find" dialog does replace all
* Fixed issue #2250: bugtraq.logregex Test incorrectly saves the order of the fields
* TGitCache now does not check the contents of files with filesize > 10 MiB any more
and falls back to checking the timestamp of the files (as if TGitCacheCheckContent
is set to "false") according the the git index. This limit can be changed by adjusting
TGitCacheCheckContentMaxSize (measured in KiB) in TortoiseGit advanced settings.
The reason for this change is that libgit2 reads a file to memory for hashing and,
thus, locking the file and the repository for this time span.
Fixed issue #2240: TGitCache keeps crashing when I look at my folders or commit
* Fixed issue #2219: "add cherry picked from" is not applied when squashing/editing the commits
* TortoiseGitMerge: Fix some crashes when Wrap Long Lines is enabled
* TortoiseGitMerge: Use the screen chars of the current view for the scrollbar page value
* TortoiseGitMerge: Do not draw EOL mark in line number region
* TortoiseGitMerge: No need to expand tab to spaces when finding inline diff positions
* Repository Browser said commit not found in submodule
== Known Issues ==
* There seems to be a bug in the MFC library which occurrs when opening the revision graph in the x64
version on AMD CPUs, we cannot fix this. Please vote for this on Microsoft Connect:
PGP key id F5A9D4C4 @ any key-server
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----