we're pround to announce TortoiseGit 18.104.22.168.
We thank all bug reporters, testers and translators for their help!
You can download the release here: http://redir.tortoisegit.org/download
If possible please use the automatic update for updating (that's load balanced)! You can check for updates using the settings or the about dialog.
Changes since 22.214.171.124 (release notes):
== Features ==
* Fixed issue #2272: Export Dialog auto select tag if the revision has tag
* We now use a 4096-bit RSA key with SHA2-512 for signing and verifying our releases instead of a 1024-bit DSA key with SHA1
The new key is signed by the old key. You can get the fingerprint from a trusted TortoiseGit installation by issuing
* Fixed issue #1928: Hotkeys in "Show log" dialog for navigating back / forward
* Fixed issue #1316: Add git describe
* Fixed issue #2294: Submodule Update dialog doesn't save its state
* Fixed issue #2176: Color config for "View Patch" Window & Tortoise(Git)UDiff
* Fixed issue #2331: Show prefix log asterisk in Log Dialog
* Fixed issue #2157: TortoiseGitMerge does not delete temporary files on close (marking as "resolved" in TGit was necessary)
* Fixed issue #1950: Log Dialog: File list filter
* Fixed issue #2330: Optimize submodule conflict resolution
* Fixed issue #2332: TortoiseGitMerge: Move "Create patch file" to the File menu
* TortoiseGitMerge: Updated EditorConfig version to 0.12
* Fixed issue #2341: Jump to search box when pressing CTRL+E
* Custom dictionaries for the spell checker can now be put into the %APPDATA%\TortoiseGit\dic folder (w/o administrator privileges).
All other locations within the TortoiseGit installation folder (e.g. bin, dic, ...) except Languages are now deprecated.
See the manual for more information.
* TGitCache: Overlay update improvements and speedups
== Bug Fixes ==
* Fixed issue #2260: Clicking in blank space in Commit dialog causes all unversioned files to become selected
* Fixed issue #2290: "Pulled Log" broken
* Fixed issue #2281: TGit 1.8.11 is not using %HOME% correctly
* Fixed issue #2306: TortoiseGitMerge ToolTip messages for Previous/next inline difference mixed up
* Fixed issue #2308: Pressing ESC in the skip-worktree confirmation dialog box selects 'yes'
* Fixed issue #2309: [Show log of aaaa..bbbb] on sub directory shows logs on root directory
* Fixed issue #2126: Rebase: Squash after conflict causes additional commit
* Fixed issue #2313: [Clean to recycle bin] after Clean-up dry run removes unexpected files
* Fixed issue #874: Add --rebase option to pull dialog
* Fixed issue #2316: Error on comparing files when git config core.autocrlf ends with 2+ spaces and then a comment
* Fixed issue #2323: TortoiseGit does not pull --tags despite checking Tags
* Fixed issue #2327: Help button is broken in "SVN Commit Type" dialog
* TGitCache now checks file sizes before checking file contents. This should mitigate possible "file is locked" problems.
* Fixed issue #2329: Changes track remote branch when fast forward is used
* Fixed issue #1872: Rebase edit doesn't amend files but only the commit message
* Fixed issue #2342: Ignore whitespace blame option not work
* Fixed issue #2311: Empty commits cannot be rebased
* Fixed issue #2312: Fix UTF-8 AutoCRLF issues with libgit2
* Fixed issue #2345: The Show Log dialog's View Patch side window is empty when the Working dir changes line is selected and no file is selected
* Fixed issue #2348: Conflicts during rebase appends "conflicts" to commit message
PGP key id F5A9D4C4 @ any key-server