we're pround to announce TortoiseGit 22.214.171.124.
We thank all bug reporters, testers and translators for their help!
You can download it here: http://redir.tortoisegit.org/download
Changes since 126.96.36.199 (release notes):
== Features ==
* Fixed issue #1831: Allow Origin Remote Renaming on Clone
* Fixed issue #1839: Conflict dialog does not allow resolving multiple or all conflicts with the same option
* Allow to send (patch)mails over relay servers (e.g. the one from your ISP)
* When adding second and more remotes, prompt user to disable tag fetching to avoid fetching wrong tags
* Fixed issue #1845: Add "pull" button on "git switch" window
* Fixed issue #1848: TortoiseGitBlame doesn't scroll to the previously selected line on "Blame previous revision"
* Underline git hash in log message view and jump to that commit when clicking on the hash
* Fixed issue #1829: You have not concluded your merge (MERGE_HEAD exists) - allow to abort merge more easily.
* Commit Dialog: Add "Pick commit hash" in message text box context menu
* Can set log graph line width and node size
* Updated shipped PuTTY PLink to version 0.63 (which contains some securiuty fixes)
* Fixed issue #1746: Pressing "Delete" on keyboard should delete selected non versioned file in commit dialog
* Sync Dialog: Add stash menu button
* Fixed issue #1852: Add command-line argument to tortoisegitproc that specifies value for Directory field
== Bug Fixes ==
* Fixed issue #1833: Fast-Forward rebase does not preserve SHA-1 of commits
* Fixed issue #1832: TortoiseGitMerge has an empty menue when German language pack is loaded
* Fixed issue #497: TGitCache.exe won't let user delete folder
* Mitigated issue #1011: "git svn" commands create "sys$command" file
PGP key id F5A9D4C4 @ any key-server