December closures.

Sam Chapin

Dec 10, 2013, 3:28:04 PM12/10/13
to toront...@googlegroups.com
Hello go players,

  The Toronto Go Club will not be meeting on any of the remaining Wednesdays in December or on January 1st. We will continue to meet on Sundays except for December 29th.

  We intend to resume Wednesday meetings on January 8th, but we've been finding it difficult to guarantee that someone will always be present on those evenings. I will send out an update on the situation in the new year. (If you think you could help, by joining the roster of people able to mind the club on Wednesdays, please send me an e-mail.)

  Until then, happy holidays to you all!

-Sam Chapin.