Announcing a new club president

Duncan Exon Smith

May 17, 2013, 10:16:19 AM5/17/13
to toront...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Over the past six months, other life events have kept me too busy to run the Toronto Go Club effectively.  I've been on the lookout for a way to share some responsibility, and I've found someone willing and able to step up.

Effective immediately, Sam Chapin is the president of Toronto Go Club.  His father brought him to the club (same building, same room) occasionally as a child, but his interest is much more recent.  His strength has improved quickly, and he's patient with beginners.  I know he'll serve both the club and the greater Toronto Go community well.

Club business is best directed to Sam, whose email address is s...@torontogoclub.org.  I'll continue to be reachable at dun...@torontogoclub.org.

Cheers,
Duncan