Schedule changes

Sam Chapin

Nov 25, 2014, 12:19:20 AM11/25/14
to toront...@googlegroups.com
Hello go players! Two announcements and a request:

  - There will be no Sunday meetings on December 21st, December 28th, or January 4th.

  - All Wednesday meetings are cancelled through at least the end of January.

  - If anyone reading this message would be interested in attending club meetings on a day of the week other than Sunday or Wednesday, please e-mail me at s...@samchapin.com and let me know. Attendance on Wednesdays has been poor, and we're investigating the possibility of moving those meetings to another day if it would be more convenient for many players.