Meetings resume!

Sam Chapin

Jul 28, 2015, 2:45:43 PM7/28/15
to toront...@googlegroups.com
Hello go players!

  Our Sunday meetings resume this weekend after a long hiatus. Not only will we host free play as usual, but Ben Mantle (a strong amateur and an excellent teacher, as anyone who has played with him at the club will know) will be offering a go lesson each week! Lessons begin at noon, with regular play beginning at 1 PM and ending at 5 PM as before.

  One other note: I've received a request from the family of Mr. Hyman Schwartz, a 94-year old go player (self-reported as 4 kyu at one time) who lives in North York and can't venture downtown to meet other go players. They've asked if anyone would be interested in visiting him to play a few games? If anyone is interested, please contact his wife Rosalind: rost...@bell.net, or 416-226-3449.