Spring update (and summer cancellations)

1 view

Duncan Exon Smith

May 1, 2013, 12:31:02 PM5/1/13
to toront...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I hope everyone made it through the long winter.  Now that weather is improving (and exams are over), I expect we'll see some more people at the club.  We're still meeting at the times posted on the website: 1pm-5pm on Sundays, and 6pm-10pm on Wednesdays.

The Canadian Go Open 2013 is coming up quickly.  It's running the weekend of Canada Day.  Registration is still open at:

http://www.canadiango2013.com/

Finally, I need to announce some upcoming cancellations:

- Sunday, May 26 --- due to a gala at the community centre
- Wednesday, June 26 --- due to Pride Week, our regular space at the community centre won't be available
- Sunday, June 30 --- conflict with the Canadian Go Open!!

Cheers,
Duncan