Announcing the 2014 Toronto Fall Open!

1 view

Sam Chapin

Sep 22, 2014, 5:11:20 PM9/22/14
to toront...@googlegroups.com
Hello go players!

  I'm happy to announce that we will be hosting the 2014 Toronto Fall Open, a one-day tournament, on Saturday October the 4th.

  The location is Beverley Halls SPK (the Polish Combatant's Hall) at 206 Beverley Street in downtown Toronto.

  We will be joined by special guest Park Sohyun 3P, visiting from Korea!

  Exact format, schedule and prizes are still to be determined, but registration is already open at go-canada.org. Log in (first creating a free account if you have no already done so) and navigate to the "tournaments" section, where'll you see the Fall Open listed. If you have difficulty with registration, please e-mail lea...@go-canada.org.

  The entrance fee will be $15 for a player who has pre-registered, and $25 otherwise.

  We look forward to seeing you there!

-Sam.