Tournament on Saturday, and new club president!

Sam Chapin

Sep 24, 2015, 11:18:27 PM9/24/15
to toront...@googlegroups.com
Hello go players!

  First, a reminder: the Fall 2015 Toronto Go Open is this Saturday! Online registration, at https://go-canada.org/Event/Display/29, closes tomorrow at 9:00 AM. (Some in-person registrations may be possible on a first-come first-serve basis.)

  Second, an announcement: Johnny Lau is now (officially) Club President! Johnny has been keeping our Sunday meetings (which are now our only regular event) running smoothly for a long time, and this weekend's tournament will be the third in a row that he has taken the lead in organizing. I look forward to assisting him however I can with his future plans for the club.

  We hope to see you Saturday!