Free documentary, Ada'itsx Fairy Creek Diary

song bow

May 1, 2022, 9:00:57 PM5/1/22
to Toronto Urban Growers
Hi all,

The following are the details of the free documentary Ada'itsx Fairy Creek Diary.

Donations are welcome & URGENTLY needed. The documentary is free or pay what you like i.e. from $0 to $you-decide.
Donations/pay  e-transfer:   vpv...@gmail.com

For folks who have watched or planning to watch the documentary,   if you can consider to pay what you like, it will help to achieve the donation amount that is URGENTLY needed.

Thank you to folks who have donated, and sorry for double posting.

video link:
https://vimeo.com/695238963

With over 1,100 arrests, Fairy Creek is the biggest civil disobedience in northern Turtle Island
The documentary " Ada'itsx Fairy Creek Diary “ is a montage of striking footage and heartfelt interviews, that unveils a tapestry of multiple dimensions of an age-old struggle for all. The film provides a front row view of the movement in Fairy Creek 2021.
Our collective decision will shape the world of the future generations to come.

I am grateful for the hard work of the community to protect the old-growth forest and the support from the community during the film production. I wish all the best to everyone, to the old-growth forest, the land, the air, the river, the lake, flora, fauna...

Special Thanks to:
Nuu-chah-nulth
Pacheedaht
Ditidaht
Lekwungen
Songhees
Esquimalt
WSANEC
Coast Salish
Musqueam
Squamish
Tsleit-Waututh
Algonquin
All Indigenous Peoples of Mother Earth.

Best regards,
Vincent

This documentary received NO funding from any sources. In the course of the production of the documentary,  I exhausted all my reserves. I am on the verge of losing my belongings in the out-of-province storage.
As the annual renewal of the out-of-province storage is up and I am not able to pay the renewal fee.
It will be highly appreciated if folks can donate to help with the replacement of broken, damaged equipment, annual out-of-province storage renewal, and other production costs of continuing to document the Fairy Creek, other forest protection, and other environmental events.
Donation can be e-transferred to:
vpv...@gmail.com

Documentary poster:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc889V6vGKq/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=