TOMORROW 🌱 Lend a hand at BCCF’s Community Land Stewardship Day

BCCF Info

Jun 14, 2024, 5:55:01 PMJun 14
to toronto-ur...@googlegroups.com

Join us! The more the merrier!

This volunteer event on Saturday, June 15 is a fantastic opportunity to give back to our community and enjoy the outdoors. We'll be providing light refreshments to all participants. Activities will include cleaning up trash that has blown onto the site from the street, building new paths, and planting pollinator beds to support local wildlife.

Everyone is welcome! Come make a difference and connect with neighbours in a meaningful way!

Please sign up at

4929 Jane St. | Toronto, ON  M3N 2K8

Follow Black Creek Community Farm

https://foodshare.net/righttofood/

https://foodshare.net/

https://www.instagram.com/foodshareto  https://www.facebook.com/FoodShareTO  href="https://twitter.com/FoodShareTO  https://www.linkedin.com/company/foodshare-toronto
FoodShare is located on the traditional territories of the Wendat, Haudenosaunee, Anishnabeg, and the Mississaugas of the Credit. This territory is covered by the Dish With One Spoon Wampum Belt Covenant, an agreement between the Anishinabeg and Haudenosaunee allied nations to peaceably share and care for the lands around the Great Lakes.