Canoes - with hairline cracks

Tara Ramkhelawan

Jun 10, 2024, 8:01:36 AMJun 10
to Toronto Urban Growers
Hi All,

My cousin has these 7 transparent canoes with hairline cracks that she can no longer use for her business. They are hard plastic, about 40lbs each. Is anyone interested in them? Could make a planter on the ground or raised planter, turn upside down for a little season extension,…?

She can drop them off in Toronto or maybe a bit outside the city.

Tara Ramkhelawan
Flemo Farm Coordinator
FoodShare Toronto
416-230-6984 (cell)

https://foodshare.net/righttofood/

https://foodshare.net/

https://www.instagram.com/foodshareto  https://www.facebook.com/FoodShareTO  href="https://twitter.com/FoodShareTO  https://www.linkedin.com/company/foodshare-toronto
FoodShare is located on the traditional territories of the Wendat, Haudenosaunee, Anishnabeg, and the Mississaugas of the Credit. This territory is covered by the Dish With One Spoon Wampum Belt Covenant, an agreement between the Anishinabeg and Haudenosaunee allied nations to peaceably share and care for the lands around the Great Lakes.

Jean Niravong

Jun 10, 2024, 9:36:41 AMJun 10
to ta...@foodshare.net, Toronto Urban Growers
Hi Tara,

Thank you for offering the transparent canoes. I work at the Canoe Landing Rooftop Garden and I'm interested in using them as planters for the children's gardening program. Could you please set them aside for my community centre? I'll get back to you as soon as I hear back from my manager to confirm if we can use them.

Thank you,
Jean

Maria Solakofski

Jun 10, 2024, 10:59:36 AMJun 10
to jnir...@gmail.com, ta...@foodshare.net, Toronto Urban Growers
wow.  I hope it works out Jean- it seems that your centre would be a perfect match!

To reply or post to this group, send email to toronto-ur...@googlegroups.com

Questions?
You can reach us at in...@torontourbangrowers.org

Mailing address
c/o Greenest City
220 Cowan Avenue
Toronto, Ontario
M6K 2N6
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Toronto Urban Growers" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/toronto-urban-growers/CAN7gsawh_sd-%3DexTNdF8pHGzUp67NudOHKniNahpqrpLH%3DWtDw%40mail.gmail.com.