Best in GrowTO deadline this Thursday!

Rhonda Teitel-Payne

Sep 7, 2021, 11:28:49 AM9/7/21
to Toronto Urban Growers
Hi everyone,

Don't forget to send in your entries for the Best in GrowTO Contest and spread the word to your gardeners! The deadline is this Thursday at 6 pm.

Do think you have a prizewinning:
  • Squash, gourd or melon
  • Pepper
  • Tomato
  • Root vegetable
  • Container or small space garden
  • Pollinator garden
  • Funny fruit or vegetable
  • Fruit or vegetable arrangement
  • Innovation DIY (Do-It-Yourself) or Pro
You can fill out our form at https://uaweekto.wordpress.com/best-in-growto-contest-2021/ and email photos to uawe...@gmail.com.

Share the word through Facebook https://fb.me/e/1rfmVTdg5 or Instagram https://www.instagram.com/tourbangrowers/

Good luck, may the best veggies win!

Rhonda

Rhonda Teitel-Payne (uses she/her pronouns)
Co-coordinator
Toronto Urban Growers
@TOurbangrowers

Get ready for Toronto Urban Agriculture Week Sept. 11-19 2021!

https://uaweekto.wordpress.com/

TUG would like to acknowledge that the land on which we work is the historical territory of the Wendat, Anishinaabe, Haudenosaunee, Seneca and, most recently, the Mississaugas of the Credit River nations.  The territory is covered by the Dish With One Spoon Covenant, an agreement between the Anishinaabe, Haudenosaunee and allied nations to peaceably share and care for the resources around the Great Lakes. All of us who live and work in Tkaronto (Toronto) are treaty people, so we invite everyone to think about our responsibilities to this land and water, and to the peoples who have cared for this place for thousands of years.