FW: New Webinar Series: Restoring Soil Health with Fungi and Permaculture Principles!

torontourbangrowers

Jun 5, 2024, 7:53:07 AMJun 5
to toronto-ur...@googlegroups.com

Hi Rhonda,

We are really excited to announce that we’re launching a FREE 4-part Webinar Series in June 2024 titled: Restoring Soil Health with Fungi and Permaculture Principles!

In these awesome interactive events, you’ll be meeting some of the farmers who are working to improve their soil health, and some of the Soil Regen Professionals who are helping people to transition towards regenerative agriculture around the world. And of course, Dr Elaine Ingham will be participating, so you'll be able to get your questions answered!

You'll also learn about practices and techniques that you can implement on your land immediately, to improve the health and vitality of your soil and produce.

You'll get to meet three of our favorite Regen Heroes:

Agroecologist and Educator, Nicole Masters will be in Webinar 3, where she'll be telling us all about her career helping farmers to transition to Regenerative Ag for many years, before shifting her focus to educating change-makers in the regenerative space.

Ecologist and Filmmaker, John D. Liu will be in Webinar 2, where he'll be giving us an update on the Loess Plateau project in China, where a desert the size of Holland was regenerated over 20 years ago into an abundant and thriving ecosystem.

Soil Food Web School Founder and world renowned Soil Biology Pioneer Dr Elaine Ingham will be on the panel to answer questions in the live Q&A Session that follows each webinar presentation.

You’ll hear directly from farmer Cory Miller, who manages over 3,000 acres in Montana, and you’ll be able to ask questions about the challenges he has faced and the successes he's have achieved in the live Q&A session.

These are just some of the panelists in this awesome series of webinars designed to inspire and empower you to further your regenerative journey!

By adding these events to your calendar, you’ll be able to follow the link from your calendar directly to each live webinar on the day of the event. Alternatively, you can access all events here.

Here’s the schedule:

Webinar 1: Soil Health, Fungi, and the Soil Food Web

Thursday, June 13 - 11AM PT / 8PM CET

Watch webinar 1 here

Add event to calendar

AppleGoogleOffice 365OutlookOutlook.comYahoo

Webinar 2: Applying Permaculture and Agroecological Principles

Thursday, June 20 - 2PM PT / 11PM CET

Watch webinar 2 here

Add event to calendar

AppleGoogleOffice 365OutlookOutlook.comYahoo

Webinar 3: Meet the Soil Regen Pros

Wednesday, June 26 - 11AM PT / 7PM CET

Watch webinar 3 here

Add event to calendar

AppleGoogleOffice 365OutlookOutlook.comYahoo

Webinar 4: TBC

Sunday, June 30 - 11AM PT/7PM CET

Watch webinar 4 here

Add event to calendar

AppleGoogleOffice 365OutlookOutlook.comYahoo

This is an exciting webinar series and we’re really looking forward to seeing the success stories, and to meeting some of the wonderful people in the Soil Regen Movement.

All our webinars feature a 30 minute Q&A session, so please come prepared with your questions. And, if you can’t make it to the live session, don’t worry, you’ll get access to all the replays on our platform.

We look forward to interacting with you.
Dr Elaine and the Soil Food Web School Team

FbIgYtTtTw

Soil Food Web School

Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
© 2024 Soil Foodweb School LLC

PO Box 287, Corvallis, OR 97330, US

If you wish to stop receiving our emails manage your subscription by clicking here.