SCCC Online Seedling Sale + Pop-up Sales this week

Katie M

May 27, 2024, 12:19:08 PMMay 27
to toronto-ur...@googlegroups.com
Hello Toronto Urban Growers:

Scadding Court Community Centre has now opened our online seedling sale to the general public. We are selling a wide variety of vegetables, herbs, flowers and native plants. Proceeds go toward our urban agriculture programs.

We are also hosting two in-person pop-up sales this week. Details are in the attached flyer.

Pricing
Seedlings are $2.00 each and the limit per person is 20 seedlings.

Availability

Seedlings are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. If you order a seedling that is no longer available, we will substitute with a similar variety or omit it from your order if there is no similar seedling type available.
Pick-up
Seedlings will ready for pick up at Scadding Court Community Centre. Your pick-up day and time will be coordinated by e-mail after we have confirmed and prepared your order. Keep in mind that we are a small team and have limited capacity to fulfill orders. Please be patient while we confirm your order and prepare it for pick-up.
Payment
Payment can be made by e-transfer or credit card. If you are unable to pay by e-transfer or credit card, please let us know in the comments section of the form and will we discuss alternative payment options.

Ordering Instructions
  1. Complete the form below with your seedling requests. The limit per person is 20
  2. Once we have received your request, we will start to prepare your order.
  3. You will receive an email with the amount owing and instructions for payment.
  4. Once we receive your payment, we will arrange for a pick-up time.
To order your seedlings, complete the request form here: https://forms.office.com/r/4NrxPiBJvj

Feel free to get in touch with Anusha at anu...@scaddingcourt.org if you have any questions about the seedlings or the ordering process.

Katie McLeod (she/her)

Manager of Adult Education & Urban Agriculture

Scadding Court Community Centre

www.scaddingcourt.org

(416) 392-0335 ext. 402

(416) 540-4480 (cell)

NOTICE: /THIS E-MAIL CONTAINS INFORMATION THAT MAY BE CONFIDENTIAL. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, distribution, reproduction, review, retransmission or other use of or reliance on this e-mail or the information contained herein or attached hereto may be unlawful and is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail and its attachments without reading, printing, copying, or forwarding it to anyone. Thank you for your cooperation.
SCCC Pop-up Seedling Sale - May 29 + 30, 1 - 3 pm.jpg

Katie M

Jun 7, 2024, 3:20:57 PMJun 7
to toronto-ur...@googlegroups.com, Anusha Santhakumar
Hello Toronto Urban Growers:

The Scadding Court Community Centre's Seedling Sale fundraiser is still ongoing and we are now selling seedlings at a discounted rate for everyone! All seedlings will now be $1! We still have a variety of vegetables, herbs, and flowers. 🌱Proceeds go toward our urban agriculture programs.

Please feel free to share this email widely.

Pricing
Seedlings are $1.00 each for everyone. The limit per person is 20 seedlings.

[...]

To reply or post to this group, send email to toronto-ur...@googlegroups.com

Questions?
You can reach us at in...@torontourbangrowers.org

Mailing address
c/o Greenest City
220 Cowan Avenue
Toronto, Ontario
M6K 2N6
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Toronto Urban Growers" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://link.edgepilot.com/s/d3fe7522/ieIwIEIjb0e_a2LMBCBu8Q?u=https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/toronto-urban-growers/YT2PR01MB60464E40D8EA03E5BED14C17B2F02%2540YT2PR01MB6046.CANPRD01.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM.