last day for COVID survey & new farmers markets

Toronto Urban Growers

Jul 23, 2021, 10:53:14 AM7/23/21
to Toronto Urban Growers
Hello TUGgers,

If you haven't replied to the COVID-19 and growing food survey, there's still time! Insider's scoop: we'll leave the survey open over the weekend 😉 It's a short survey, your time is greatly appreciated.

Please remember to do the TUG survey on COVID-19 and growing food!

A couple of events to celebrate this weekend - yes, live and in-person events!!

1. Celebrate the opening of "Scarborough Junction Community Farm"
Saturday July 24  10 AM – 3 PM
adjacent unit 22, 3595 St Clair Ave E, Scarborough,

Event by Scarborough Food Security Initiative - SFSI

Scarborough Junction Community Farm is a living space where the community and neighbors can connect with the Land, their culture, and each other.

On July 24, 2021, come with your family, kids and friends, and enjoy the opening of the community farm and different activities:
- grab the fresh produce from our farmers market
- celebrate the taste of scarborough from local restaurants
- learn about the diversity of crops, bees in our garden tours
- enjoy music, dance and kids activities like rock painting and many more ...

https://www.facebook.com/events/322481296221840/

https://scarboroughfoodsecurityinitiative.com/home

2. The first season of Flemo Farmers' Market!!

Featuring produce from Flemo Farm growers
Saturdays July 24 - October 30 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
150 Grenoble Dr.
Flemingdon Park

https://flemofarm.ca/

Enjoy the weekend!