Fwd: Community Food Worker- Gardening

Toronto Urban Growers

Sep 7, 2021, 2:07:53 PM9/7/21
to Toronto Urban Growers
Subject: Community Food Worker- Gardening
Date: 2021-09-07 13:52
From: Tinashe Kanengoni <Tinashe....@cicscanada.com>

Greetings

We have a short term position that has possibility of extension in the new year.

Please share with your network. Looking at hiring as soon as possible

Thanks
\
Tinashe

--

Rhonda Teitel-Payne (uses she/her pronouns)
Co-coordinator

Get ready for Toronto Urban Agriculture Week Sept. 11-19 2021!

https://uaweekto.wordpress.com/

TUG would like to acknowledge that the land on which we work is the historical territory of the Wendat, Anishinaabe, Haudenosaunee, Senecas and, most recently, the Mississaugas of the Credit River nations.  The territory is covered by the Dish With One Spoon Covenant, an agreement between the Anishinaabe, Haudenosaunee and allied nations to peaceably share and care for the resources around the Great Lakes. All of us who live and work in Tkaronto (Toronto) are treaty people, so we invite everyone to think about our responsibilities to this land and water, and to the peoples who have cared for this place for thousands of years.

34-21 Community Food Program Facilitator (Worker) ENRICH.pdf