Eco-Education Job Posting @ Malvern Family Resource Centre

Claire Perttula

Apr 21, 2022, 11:05:59 AM4/21/22
to Toronto Urban Growers
Hi everyone! Malvern Family Resource Farm is hiring a part time eco-education facilitator to  plan and deliver 6 education sessions/activities around climate action and food. $20/hour, 15 hours/week May-October. Please find the job posting attached!

Claire
Eco-Education Facilitator .04.05.2022.pdf

Claire Perttula

Apr 22, 2022, 7:05:41 PM4/22/22
to The Healing Muse Store, toronto-ur...@googlegroups.com
So sorry about that! Is this version better?
Either way, send all resumes to malvernu...@mfrc.org
Thanks!

On Fri., Apr. 22, 2022, 11:39 a.m. The Healing Muse Store, <st...@healingmuse.com> wrote:
Hi Claire
I would love to apply. The attached PDF on my computer is showing as damaged and will not open.
Is there an online link or can I apply directly to this email?

Thank you so much.

Monika Meulman, Founder & Owner
416-347-5449

The Healing Muse Apothecary
Inspired Living & Healing Teacher
@healingmuse
www.healingmuse.com

On Apr 21, 2022, at 11:04 AM, Claire Perttula <clairep...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi everyone! Malvern Family Resource Farm is hiring a part time eco-education facilitator to  plan and deliver 6 education sessions/activities around climate action and food. $20/hour, 15 hours/week May-October. Please find the job posting attached!

Claire

To reply or post to this group, send email to toronto-ur...@googlegroups.com

Questions?
You can reach us at in...@torontourbangrowers.org

Mailing address
c/o Greenest City
220 Cowan Avenue
Toronto, Ontario
M6K 2N6
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Toronto Urban Growers" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/toronto-urban-growers/CA%2BrOsAY73y7n_VoN4jz9qckf%3DEsB4B8xO4TQS3%2BhHiCe-s_DYw%40mail.gmail.com.