Looking for a small amount of straw

elizabeth antczak

Jun 27, 2024, 10:43:12 AM (7 days ago) Jun 27
to toronto-ur...@googlegroups.com
Hi TUGs: We are looking for a small amount of fresh straw for some cob construction experiments. Does anyone have some they would be willing to donate or trade for?

Asking on behalf of Shed Heads public building collective - we are a collaborative project
focusing on alternative building techniques and education in public space. Hoping to lead some cob workshops later this summer after we finalise our material recipe.

What we need: ~1-2 bucketfuls of straw, at least 6" long pieces. We can pick up anywhere biking/transit accessible from downtown.

all the best,
- elizabeth, Shed Head

Sean Smith

Jun 27, 2024, 10:46:22 AM (7 days ago) Jun 27
to toronto-ur...@googlegroups.com, elizabeth antczak
I can donate some Elizabeth, please feel free to DM.

 Crooked Farmz
 Brewing fresh compost teas and extracts for microbial health
 in agriculture, horticulture and arboriculture.

To reply or post to this group, send email to toronto-ur...@googlegroups.com

Questions?
You can reach us at in...@torontourbangrowers.org

Mailing address
c/o Greenest City
220 Cowan Avenue
Toronto, Ontario
M6K 2N6
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Toronto Urban Growers" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/toronto-urban-growers/CALF5N0h72g6vmxTzMmDgqYv-Hv5ZGRzV7kC2%3DFs1nWEyePsvKw%40mail.gmail.com.