Crooked Farmz: Affiliate Partner Program

Crooked Farmz

Feb 3, 2023, 11:58:13 AM2/3/23
to Toronto Urban Growers
Happy Friday to all in the TUG community.... :)

Wanted to bring to the group's attention the new Affiliate Partner Program we're piloting this spring at Crooked Farmz, which offers interested parties the opportunity to earn generous commissions selling Crooked Farmz compost tea CSA subscriptions for the summer season to the gardeners and growers in your community.

From February 1 to May 31, 2023, Affiliates will share information with their networks across the GTA about the importance of soil microbiology and its role in promoting healthy ecosystems, the value of Crooked Farmz compost teas, our CSA packages, and how to purchase subscriptions.

We're open to receiving applications from *anyone* who is interested in gardening, growing, composting, ecology, etc., but this might be a nice opportunity for a high schooler who wants to gain more in-depth knowledge and experience about soil health while making a little income on the side. Or it might be of interest directly to the farmers here as a bundle with your own CSAs.

See the link below for further information.... :)🌱🦋🪱☀️

Warmest wishes on this freezing day!! :)
Sean

 Crooked Farmz
 Brewing fresh compost teas and extracts for microbial health
 in agriculture, horticulture and arboriculture.
 crookedfarmz.net // @crookedfarmz // 416.669.1997

 Please note: We are still delivering during the COVID-19 crisis.

Arlene Hazzan Green

Feb 7, 2023, 4:03:31 PM2/7/23
to se...@crookedfarmz.net, Toronto Urban Growers
Brilliant idea Sean! Best of luck with it. I will share the opportunity with others.

Arlene Hazzan Green (she/her)
CEO/Garden Designer
44 Columbus Ave.
Toronto, Ontario M6R 1S2