Onion Sets

Sebastien Kavanagh-Bradette

May 23, 2024, 12:02:56 PMMay 23
to Toronto Urban Growers
Hi Everyone,

After some poor germination of our onion seedlings we're looking for some (quite last minute) onion sets. So far it seems most places are out of stock (Vesey's, William Dam, OSC, WCS) and I was hoping someone in here might know of another trustworthy company that has some available!

Thanks in advance everyone!

Thank you,

Sebastien Kavanagh-Bradette (He/Him)

Program Facilitator - Growing Together: Food Justice in Malvern

My workday may look different than your workday. Please do not feel obligated to respond outside of your normal working hours

Marc Green

May 23, 2024, 1:38:00 PMMay 23
to sebasti...@gmail.com, Toronto Urban Growers
Not sure what we currently have in stock but please check the online shop at BUFCO.ca.

Marc Green
The Backyard Urban Farm Company

Sent from my iPhone
Please excuse typos.

On May 23, 2024, at 12:03 PM, Sebastien Kavanagh-Bradette <sebasti...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Everyone,

To reply or post to this group, send email to toronto-ur...@googlegroups.com

Questions?
You can reach us at in...@torontourbangrowers.org

Mailing address
c/o Greenest City
220 Cowan Avenue
Toronto, Ontario
M6K 2N6
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Toronto Urban Growers" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/toronto-urban-growers/96be9f54-d21a-48f7-81eb-f63c39ecbe84n%40googlegroups.com.

Maria Solakofski

May 24, 2024, 8:34:38 AMMay 24
to ma...@bufco.ca, sebasti...@gmail.com, Toronto Urban Growers
Hi Sebastian,

I was at Homeland Garden Centre (on Danforth Rd at Midland) last week and they had huge bags of onion starts in bags and you can buy them in bulk.

Maria

Marc Green

May 24, 2024, 8:34:57 AMMay 24
to Maria Solakofski, sebasti...@gmail.com, Toronto Urban Growers
Homeland is our go-to soil supplier for 15 years now. Have probably purchased well over 500 yards of their triple mix!

Marc Green (he/him)
VP Operations

The Backyard Urban Farm Company
Email sig new logo reduced.pdf

Sebastien Kavanagh-Bradette

May 29, 2024, 7:37:16 AMMay 29
to Marc Green, Maria Solakofski, Toronto Urban Growers
Thank you to everyone for the suggestions! I have a few calls and emails sent out for pricing and amounts.

As always, you're all the best!

Sebastien

Visit us at http://www.bufco.ca
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BUFCO/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BUFCO
Sign up for our newsletter: http://eepurl.com/dsitrj

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail and any documents accompanying it contain information from Marc Green which is confidential and/or legally privileged.  The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named on the transmission. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this email and attachments are strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer and any other devices on which it may reside.

Please consider the environment before printing this email.