FW: Applications are now open for the TD Park People Grants Program 2023!

readytoplant

Jan 11, 2023, 2:23:44 PM1/11/23
to Toronto Urban Growers

-------- Original message --------
From: Park People · Amis des parcs <communi...@parkpeople.ca>
Date: 2023-01-11 12:00 p.m. (GMT-05:00)
Subject: Applications are now open for the TD Park People Grants Program 2023!

Get a grant to host fun activities in your local park.

Fund Your 2023 Park Events with TD Park People Grants
Applications are Open Now!

TD Park People Grants program just launched! Get set to apply for a $2,000 grant to organize three events and activities in your local park.

If you’re in the Greater Toronto Area, Montreal, Metro Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary, Halifax, National Capital Region (Ottawa-Gatineau), Winnipeg, or Quebec City, apply for support in creating park-based activities that:

  • Promote environmental education

  • Foster sustainable practices

  • Encourage stewardship

Grassroots community groups and small organizations are eligible! You’re not required to have a trustee or have charitable status. We greatly encourage equity-seeking groups, groups working within underserved communities & members of Black, Indigenous or people of colour communities (BIPOC) to apply.

Applications close on February 20! Visit our website to get all the details, the application form and helpful event ideas.

Apply Now

All You Need to Know About TD Park People Grants
Join our Webinar on January 25, 2023, at 1 pm (ET)

Are you applying for a TD Park People Grant? Don't miss our webinar dedicated to TD Park People Grants applicants on January 25 at 1 pm.

Get all the information about the application process, the eligibility requirements and insider tips.

Register Now

Made possible by a great collaboration:

Thank you
Park Heroes

A special thank you to all the monthly donors who contribute to Park People through our Park Heroes Program.

Your continued support allows Park People to support and mobilize the people who make awesome things happen in parks and communities.

Donate

Contact Us

Let us help you put people at the centre of parks and public spaces.

Phone: 416-583-5776
Email: in...@parkpeople.ca
Charity #846449437RR0001

Contact Us

Generously supported by

Follow us on social media for daily updates

Facebook iconInstagram iconTwitter iconYouTube iconLinkedIn icon