FW: 3-Bin Compost Giveaway!!

torontourbangrowers

Feb 3, 2023, 5:34:40 PM2/3/23
to toronto-ur...@googlegroups.com

Hey gardeners, growers and composters!

We are happy to announce that we are giving away 5 3-Bin Composters this spring as part of our Community Compost Program in partnership with the City of Toronto Community Reduce Reuse Program!

If your community garden or community centre is in need of a compost bin and program, or if your existing program needs a makeover please feel free to submit an application to be selected as a winner of a brand new 3-Bin system.

Please apply by filling out the attached: HERE
Deadline to apply is March 3rd
Winners will be selected by March 24

If you know anyone in your networks that would benefit from this giveaway and is in the main Toronto Area please don't hesitate to send this form their way!

20210924_143825 (2).jpg

Alanzo B
Community Compost Coordinator
Foodshare