Green Access Gardener position- Apply Now!

Green Access

Apr 19, 2022, 2:06:50 PM4/19/22
to Toronto Urban Growers
We are looking for a full time gardener to join our Green Access Program. Access Alliance’s Green Access Program (Green Access) is a community development initiative that promotes community engagement and capacity building through community gardening and programming. Green Access utilizes the Green Roof Garden at Access Point on Danforth in a variety of programs that involve advocacy- to improve access to healthy food; outreach- to get local communities involved; and education – to contribute to building awareness about health and environmental stewardship among the communities we serve.

Reporting to the Sustainable Living Health Promoter, this position will maintain the vegetable, herb and flower gardens on our Green Roof with some additional garden maintenance responsibilities in community gardens at other local sites (Prairie Drive Park Community Garden 2 and Crescent Town School Garden).

Duration: 5 months seasonal contract.
Salary: 19.32/hr Hours: 28 hours/week
Bargaining Unit: This position is excluded from the bargaining unit.
Location: AccessPoint on Danforth (3079 Danforth Ave) and other locations within Toronto

See the entire positing HERE

Green Access

Apr 19, 2022, 2:14:42 PM4/19/22
to toronto-ur...@googlegroups.com