FW: You're invited to "Bees, Butterflies and Beyond", a free talk hosted by Hopewell Community Garden, this Saturday, online

torontourbangrowers

May 2, 2022, 1:23:42 PM5/2/22
to toronto-ur...@googlegroups.com

-------- Original message --------
From: Kimberly <kimberly...@gmail.com>
Date: 2022-05-02 10:52 a.m. (GMT-05:00)
Subject: You're invited to "Bees, Butterflies and Beyond", a free talk hosted by Hopewell Community Garden, this Saturday, online

The Hopewell Community Garden would like to invite you to join us for a free online talk Saturday May 7, 2022 at 3:00 pm EST.

‘Bees, Butterflies and Beyond: learn more about local pollinators and how we can support them', with Master Gardener Helen Battersby.

A pollinator garden is full of surprises. Surprising pollinators. Surprising plants. And surprising ways to make your garden more pollinator friendly. Meet the good guys (including those who are sometimes bad), and learn how to keep them happy in this picture-packed presentation.

 Click here to register.

The more the merrier, so spread the word to others you think might be interested 🐝 🦋 🌸.

The Hopewell Community Garden Team

Follow us:

Website:https://hopewellcommunitygarden.ca/

Facebook: @HopewellGarden

Instagram: @hopewellgarden

We are a volunteer-led group, your donations help us to maintain and improve the garden.

E-Transfers can be sent to hopewel...@gmail.com or contact us to provide a cheque or cash.