Register your event for Toronto Urban Agriculture Week 2024

Rhonda Teitel-Payne

Jun 19, 2024, 8:18:31 PMJun 19
to toronto-urban-growers

Hello TUGgers,

Start planning now for your Toronto Urban Agriculture Week event for 2024!

Tours * Open gardens * Workshops * Harvest Festivals * Film Screenings

Whatever you're doing to celebrate Toronto food and the people who grow it, we want to help you promote it!

Register your event here https://forms.gle/oFf6faMCt51FTCsG7   You can see previous events for inspiration at https://uaweekto.wordpress.com/

Please share some exciting news with your growers. Best in GrowTO is back this year, and it’s even bigger!

We’re partnering with the CNE this year for a broader audience, great prizes and some splashier ribbons! Best in Grow TO will be held at the Ex from August 16-25. See details at https://uaweekto.wordpress.com/best-in-growto-contest-2024/.

All the best,
Rhonda

Rhonda Teitel-Payne (she/her)
Co-coordinator
Toronto Urban Growers
@TOurbangrowers

TUG would like to acknowledge that the land on which we work is the historical territory of the Wendat, Anishinaabe, Haudenosaunee, Chippewa and, most recently, the Mississaugas of the Credit River nations. We encourage anyone who lives and works in Tkaronto (Toronto) to think about our responsibilities to this land and water, and to the peoples who have cared for this place for thousands of years.

TUG resources for reconcili-action

BiGTO 2024 poster letter.jpg