'Complaint to the Office of the Ombudsperson - DONOTREPLY'

Dianne Knight

Jun 3, 2024, 2:09:36 PMJun 3
to toronto-ur...@googlegroups.com
Dear Kathie, cultural anthropologist, and All,

In order to have a sustainable food system, we need to completely eliminate wireless radiation, including sources such as cell phones and Wi Fi, 'that will kill the Planet'.

image.png
http://www.stayonthetruth.com/complaint-to-office-of-ombudsperson-donotreply.php

Sincerely,

Dianne

Dianne Knight, B.A.

Tel: 416.551.7259 Landline

I wisht to acknowledge that we are on the traditional territories of our Indigenous peoples.

Sent from my WIRED internet connection.

Marc Green

Jun 3, 2024, 2:13:46 PMJun 3
to knight...@gmail.com, Toronto Urban Growers
Ok, well that will literally never happen. Collectively, we should be continuing to do what we can, such as Käthe’s initiative. Just because the issue is multi-faceted with some issues being too big for us individuals, small companies and small NGOs/NFPs, doesn’t mean we should be saying “well, there’s this other huge, perhaps insurmountable issue, so it’s not worth doing anything until that’s addressed.” That feels defeatist, in my opinion. What little I can contribute on the solution side of things is what gets me up in the morning.

Marc Green (he/him)
VP Operations
The Backyard Urban Farm Company
(416) 450-3899 (cell)

Email sig new logo reduced.pdf

Maria Nunes

Jun 4, 2024, 3:15:24 AMJun 4
to toronto-ur...@googlegroups.com, knight...@gmail.com, Marc Green
Is there a way to filter messages to this group to keep them on topic?

This email is spam, in my opinion, since it has NO reference whatsoever to Toronto Urban Growing. A waste of time and space which, imho, is counterproductive our gardening goals.

Yes, I can just hit delete, but not until I've read enough to understand what the email is about. I'd like to think the emails here are worthy of being read.

“I shall see to it, if I can, that my death makes no statement that my life has not made already.”
Michel Eyquem Montaigne