RentTheChicken

Marilyn Gang

Jul 30, 2021, 7:19:30 PM7/30/21

  I saw this photo from one of the groups I belong to and was curious

   this business is smart and humorous.  Thought it could interest you:
   (They are in Ohio and they go to the US and to Canada)

   http://www.rentthechicken.com/
   watch the 1 minute video, too

"Why "Rent The Chicken"?  We provide all of the supplies you need to get started:  portable chicken coop, two to four egg laying hens, 100-200 pounds of feed (optional non-GMO or Organic feed available), food & water dishes, a chicken keeping book as well as instructions on how to keep your chickens happy! Within two days of the arrival, your chickens will lay eggs ready to use!  These eggs have 1/3 less cholesterol, 1/4 less saturated fats, and 2 times more omega 3 fatty acids than store bought eggs.  Your Rent The Chickens should lay about a dozen to two dozen eggs per week depending on your Rental Package.  You will know exactly what your chickens eat!"