Ada'itsx Fairy Creek Diary

瀏覽次數:5 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

song bow

未讀,
2022年4月17日 下午3:03:412022/4/17
收件者:Toronto Urban Growers
Hi all,

The following is the details of my latest documentary "Ada'itsx Fairy Creek Diary". Enjoy the doc, donations of any amount are welcome. e-transfer:

Best regards,
Vincent

With over 1,100 arrests, Fairy Creek is the biggest civil disobedience in the northern Turtle Island.
The documentary " Ada'itsx Fairy Creek Diary “, a montage of striking footage and heartfelt interviews,  unveils a tapestry of multiple dimensions of an age-old struggle. The film provides a front row view of the movement in Fairy Creek 2021.
Our collective decision will shape the world of the future generations to come.

VIDEO LINK:

I am grateful for the hard work of the community to protect the old-growth forest and the support I got from the community during the film production. I wish all the best to everyone, to the old-growth forest, the land, the river, the lake, flora, fauna...

Feel free to share the doc to your social media. All comments are welcome.

This documentary received NO funding from any sources. In the course of the production of the documentary,  I exhausted all my reserves. I am on the verge of losing my belongings in the out of province storage.
As the annual renewal of the storage is up and I am not able to pay the renewal fee.
It will be highly appreciated if folks can donate to help with the replacement of broken, damaged equipment, storage annual renewal, and other production costs of continuing to document the Fairy Creek and other forest protection.
Donation can be e-transferred to:
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄